Take this course and get:
(a) Theory books containing extensive theory, concepts, and short cut tricks of all the topics according to GATE & IES syllabus.
(b) Objective e-books containing 4000+ questions . Previous 25 years GATE and previous 15-year IES questions are also covered.
2. 350+ Video Lectures containing an explanation of every topic in the OTG drive. Can be accessed on both Windows Laptop/PC and Android mobile
3. Video solutions for all classroom objective questions.
4. Regular monitoring and guidance through e Classroom preparation.
5. Regular Live sessions for doubt clearing
6. 60 Online tests with complete performance analysis. Topic-wise, Subject wise, and Full-Length Mock GATE.
- Course Description
Maximize your chances of getting a high score. Master all Subjects for your upcoming Gate Examination!
This course is ideal for Mechanical engineering students who want to prepare for their forthcoming Gate Examination. This online course covers all the concepts through a series of video lectures with detailed explanations of every topic and live doubt clearing sessions. Through the package being offered, we have tried to cover the best study material for reference and test series to help you prepare well. This Gate course is suitable for all those who want expert guidance for preparation at their home. Enroll Now in this online course and get taught by an experienced instructor for the GATE
+ 100 % Return Guarantee
Why should you enroll in the course?
• Learn at your own pace. Lectures by highly knowledgeable and experienced technical experts with 10+ years of experience in GATE teaching in PenDrives which can be viewed a number of times till exam and even after it.
• Well prepared study material that covers all theoretical aspects, highlighting the important topics from where questions are frequently asked in GATE, IES, and other PSU exams.
• Quick guide with video tutorials, doubt clearing sessions, and test series.
• Self-evaluation test is provided after each topic to analyze performance.
• Previous year papers for GATE & IES included in the study materials provided.